Glide Shiffa’s therapeutic Jade Roller across the skin to massage the face, assist in the removal of toxins, and enhance luminosity. The coolness of the Jade Roller brings blood to the surface of the skin to refresh and bring a glow and radiance to your complexion.
Physically, the Jade Roller smooths skin, calms the nervous system, and aids lymphatic drainage in the body to balance fluids and remove toxins. It tones and contours the facial muscle, and can minimize spots around the chin and jawline caused by a build-up of toxins. It purifies and balances the skin and helps to refine pores. Puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles around the eyes are reduced.
Jade is a healing stone and a symbol of tranquility and purity. It stimulates health, wealth, and longevity, soothes the mind, and releases negative thoughts. The stone is associated with the heart chakra and is known to attract good luck and increase love. Incorporate a jade roller massage into your daily skincare routine to relieve stress, detoxify the skin, and reduce inflammation to uncover a healthy, youthful glow.
After cleansing, gently glide the Jade Roller over your face and neck daily for 2 minutes. The roller is moved with just the weight of the roller pressing the skin. There is no need to apply any additional pressure. You could apply moisturizer, face serum, or face oil to your face and use this opportunity to gently glide the Jade Roller over your skin to enhance the absorbency of your skincare. To use:
- Start beneath the clavicle in a downward motion starting from the midline outwards, then above the clavicle, midline outwards.
- Perform a sweeping roll under the chin towards the collar bone working outwards to the sides of the neck. Starting on the chin, work from the center outward and upward on the cheeks.
- Using the large roller, work from the nose out to the ear. Continue with upper lip, lower lip, and chin. At the chin, follow along the lower jawline to under the ear lobe. Repeat on the other side.
- Using the large roller begin rolling from the center of the hairline towards temples on the right side then the left side. Repeat 3-6 times.
- Using the small roller, gently work around the eye area by rolling from the corner of the eye to the ear.
Your Shiffa Jade Roller can be wiped gently with a damp cloth and dries with an absorbent soft cloth. It is good to leave it on a cloth or towel for a little while after cleaning to make sure it is completely dry before putting it away. Never soak your Jade roller, or wipe it with very hot water.
Shiffa are experts in the science of healing, created to combine the world’s most potent organic ingredients with advanced skincare science; a powerful combination of active ingredients in therapeutic concentrations to heal skin from within and reveal its beautiful potential.